Tuesday, October 07, 2008

100 days to become Daddy....

HAHAHA... COMMITMENT... I already told it is a big word..
Well look at me right now.. counting days to become a DAddY....

Since last post...( kalau tak silap on APRIL 2006..) lots of thing happened... I got engaged...then I got married.. (of course with the same sweetie) and got work transfer here and there.. not to be forgotten moving from one house to another....huh.... what a journey...

And look at me now... with a beatiful wifey...100 days to become a daddy and a month with new post in Menara TM and living in Putrajaya... well time flies... but not to worry, those two years left out will be shared in time...... catch it up....

love you sayang...... be strong kay..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! daddy updet blog arr ;p

12:12 PM  
Blogger eLLe said...

waa akhirnya...setelah 2 tahun lebih...anyway congrate :)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home