Monday, March 13, 2006

Chap 1 : The Achiever

The egg is nearly to hatch....
Well, normally it needs a good care and great pleasure in order to produce a remarkable output. It applied to everything that we do in this life. If the things is done right at first time, it will ensure a better path for future, is it? I always thought I belongs to a "good egg" but as time goes by I realize that a good egg can turns as time flies. It is not fully depends on the egg; the ambience, the hatching time and the shell plays roles as well. but most important thing is the egg itself. it needs to determine his/her own destiny ... ahead to the big journey ... the journey of its life .. the stupendous life journey ...

I always wondering, why people love to write blog ... today I have to oppurtunity to feel it and answer my why question. I think the answer is simple. Beside expressing themselves, believe me they had created their own world. The world that they can say, praise, express, throw all their feeling. The world that they can show their talent and put all the expression in words. Or in other words, just to show their loneliness and that they need attention and companion ... "itulah kejadian manusia, dan kerana itulah diciptakan hawa untuk adam" .. So am I one of them now ..?? But I think lots more just like to read .. this people are those that are shy to share and just like to built a castle in others life and hope to become like it. Well depends, anyhow we still the egg that hatched long time ago.. long long time and on the path for stupendous journey... end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home